...fan blog dedicated to the noted poker authority, Ed Miller, author of fantastic poker books...

Ed Miller Poker Products

7.1.07

Interview with Ed Miller on new poker site

Ed Miller interview at http://www.pokulator.com/poker-info/ed-miller-poker.html

Miller said,

"I got clout in a different way from the others. I became known by growing up organically, if you will, over the internet. The other players knew my name but not my face. Despite that, there was still room for me to have a niche of my own even without the instant recognition that television brings. Many of the great writers don't happen to be big name players at all. The name players are often too busy participating in tournaments to have the time to write a book. Books require too much sweat and blood. So, to answer your question, I don't think they're correlated. In fact, they might even have a negative correlation."