...fan blog dedicated to the noted poker authority, Ed Miller, author of fantastic poker books...

Ed Miller Poker Products

28.3.07

Mentions of Ed Miller in Poker Blogs Across the Web

Recent discussions of Ed Miller:

"I have been spending the last two days going over a poker blog I just came across. The articles are top-notch, the writer is very cognizant of what he wants to say and how he wants to get his message to the reader. His is the poker blog I wish I could write...His name is Ed Miller, and his site is called Noted Poker Authority," from All Things Poker.

"Find a poker book. It doesn't need to be a great book, as long as it is about the type of game you like (limit, no limit or tournaments) and not too advanced. Many books by 2+2 publishing will do, Harringtons are fine, most of Sklanskys and everything written by Ed Miller is outstanding," from Kristians Blog.

"The first book I would like to recommend is Getting Started in Hold'em by Ed Miller. This is one of the first poker books I read and it is a wonderful place to start," from Chris Lee's Poker Blog.

Some older discussions:
"Great Post From Ed Miller I agree with pretty much everything he says here," from The Poker Chronicles.

"Just thought I would make a post about my favourite resource.
http://www.notedpokerauthority.com/ ...Ed Miller is "the" best writer and best resource for low limit players...," from Peter's MicroLimit Poker Blog.