...fan blog dedicated to the noted poker authority, Ed Miller, author of fantastic poker books...

Ed Miller Poker Products

2.4.09

New Book Announced


Small Stakes No Limit Hold’em is coming out soon as an ebook. They're taking preorders soon.

From Ed's site:

I’m proud today to officially announce Small Stakes No Limit Hold’em by Ed Miller, Sunny Mehta, and Matt Flynn. It’s the affordable poker ebook. [...]

The book price will be $99.95. We are going to offer preordering soon at a special discounted price of $39.95. This is the affordable poker ebook. Preordering is NOT available yet. Please do NOT send any money to my Paypal account. (Or, rather, I will consider any money sent to my Paypal account today to be a gift. Thanks in advance, guys. :) ) I’m working right now to get preordering working, and once it is I will announce it on Noted Poker Authority and you can preorder at that point.

This discounted $39.95 is a preorder price only. Once the book is released, the special rate will be over and the book will be $99.95. So order early! You will have plenty of time to get the book at the preorder price. If you want to make sure you don’t miss the preorder price, I recommend that you subscribe for email updates or that you load the feed into your favorite feed reader. Or do both. Two Ed’s are better than one.

Read more here >>