...fan blog dedicated to the noted poker authority, Ed Miller, author of fantastic poker books...

Ed Miller Poker Products

14.7.07

What They're Saying About Professional No Limit Hold'em Already

People are excited about the book. They're already saying great things:

The comments on Ed Miller's poker blog are:

"I am excited."
"Can’t wait."
"Looking forward to it"
"Kudos to Ed and the other authors, this looks like a book that all serious NL players need to read."
The comments at Two Plus Two are similar:
"I'm so happy I'm crying!"
"...this looks like it's shaping up to be a pretty strong offering."
"i guess im in love =)"
"im stoked!!! im gonna buy it right now!!"
"cant wait to read about REM"
"I think this book is going to be amazing"
"This, for me, is the most exciting poker publication I have ever awaited."
"Awesome. Just awesome."
"...the top of my most anxiously awaited titles!"
"I have high hopes for this book."